Teaching Assistant |Clemson University, SC Jan 2014-May 2017
• Taught Statistics for Engineers (Jan 2017-May 2017) (3 credit course, class size: 34) as Graduate Teacher of Record
• Taught Calculus I (Jan 2016- Dec 2016) (4 credit course, average class size 44) as Graduate Teacher of Record
• Graded and provided detailed solutions for assignments in Calculus I, Multivariable Calculus, Numerical Methods for Engineers, Linear Algebra, Modern Algebra as a Teaching Assistant
Grading Assistant |University of North Florida, FL Jan 2013-July 2013
• Graded and provided detailed solutions for assignments in Business Calculus, Advanced Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
Mathematics Tutor | Academic Center of Excellence, University of North Florida, FL Jan 2013-July 2013
• One on One teaching sessions with both undergraduate and graduate students in College Algebra, Calculus, Number Theory, Business Statistics
Private Tutor | Koshy Tutorial, Kerala, India June 2006-Aug 2012
• Self-owned a tutorial center that specialized in high school and college level mathematics.
• Honed Grade 6-12 students’ skill set in the preparation for State, ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) exams
• Taught Calculus I and II, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics to engineering students from universities across India namely Cochin University, Kerala University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Karunya University and Anna University
• Coached students appearing for the National level Engineering Entrance Examination.
• Enhanced students’ academic achievement by clarifying learning problems and providing further practice from different textbooks.
Online Tutor |Tutor Vista, Delhi, India March 2008-Nov 2008
• Educated high school and college students from the US and UK.
• Prepared reference material for grades 9-12.
• Combined PowerPoint presentations and various mathematical games to make mathematics interesting and fun.
Visiting Professor | B.C.M. College, Kerala, India Sep 2007-Dec 2007
• Conducted courses in Linear Algebra, Differential equations, Conic sections, Abstract algebra for graduate and undergraduate students with average class sizes of 30.
• Provided support for the mathematics department when the college applied for N.A.A.C (National Assessment and Accreditation Council, India) accreditation by designing the presentation on the Department.
• Helped the students in preparing for various co-curricular activities like Debate, Elocution.