• Co-mentored UConn undergraduate student Jennifer Kim (2021) to investigate chaos in biologically relevant models using COPASI and R. Virtual due to COVID19.
• Co-mentored Adelphi University's undergraduate student Mikayla Moerler (2021) for her thesis titled "A Statistical Study On The Performance Of Olympic And Collegiate Athletes Throughout History".
• Co-mentored high school student (2021) to analyze longitudinal data about high school students with intersectional identities. The intersectionality was with respect to race, gender, and disability. Virtual due to COVID19.
• Co-mentored high school student (2021) to create an agent-based model in Netlogo about college choice for students with disabilities. The model is a conceptual one based on the theory presented in “The Access and Equity for Students with Disabilities (SWD) in STEM Higher Education. Koshy-Chenthittayil, S. & Farfan Dsouza, N. (2019). PacRim 2019 Conference Proceedings. Published by Center on Disability Studies, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. https://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/69320”. Virtual due to COVID19
• Co-mentored high school student D. Senthilkumar (2020) to review two agent-based modelling software for a review paper published in Microorganisms (Koshy-Chenthittayil, S.; Archambault, L.; Senthilkumar, D.; Laubenbacher, R.; Mendes, P.; Dongari-Bagtzoglou, A. (2021) Agent Based Models of Polymicrobial Biofilms and the Microbiome—A Review. Microorganisms, 9, 417. https://doi.org/10.3390/microorganisms9020417). The models were written in NetLogo and R. Virtual due to COVID19.
• Co-mentored high school student L. Choi (2020) to analyze longitudinal data about high school students with disabilities. The analysis was from a Dis/crit theory perspective. Virtual due to COVID19.
• Mentored high school student M. Sun (2019) on using iDynoMICS (agent-based model for biofilms) software to validate experimental results from literature. Summer research experience of the student was published as a paper in Harvard Educational Review (Sun, M.; Koshy-Chenthittayil, S.; & D’Souza, N. F. (2020). Quantitative Medicine and Reflection on Summer Research in Mathematical Biology. Harvard Educational Review, 90(2), 322-330).